Downloadable press kit
Images (including logo files and screenshots) can be downloaded via this link.
The eRedbook is the digital version of the Personal Child Health Record, colloquially known as red book. The paper record is given to all new parents to manage their child’s health between the age of 0 and 5. It is updated by both parents and health professionals. The eRedbook allows health professionals and parents to enter and share information digitally.
Both the eRedbook and the red book contain the same data: immunisations, weight/height charts, upcoming appointments, developmental firsts and important contacts. In addition the eRedbook contains practical, personalised information for new parents, including links to relevant videos and information from NHS.uk and local sources.
- eRedbook - introduction to parents
- eRedbook - longer version
- eRedbook demo
- Jane Banks - 'eRedbook in Year Zero'
- BT/Cabinet Office 'Connected Societies', winner, 2016
- Nominet Internet Award, 'Digital innovation in public services', runner-up, 2014
- EHI Awards Shortlist, 'Healthcare IT Product Innovation', 2014
(+44) 0784 502 0634